Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes
Try these Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars for a creamy, decadent, low carb treat!
For the Crust
- 8 tablespoons, melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Monkfruit or Swerve sweetener
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup confectioners Monkfruit or Swerve sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchent paper or foil.
- To make the crust combine the melted butter, almond flour, confectioners sweetener and vanilla extract. The dough will be very buttery and wet, press it into the pan, making sure you get it all the way to the edges.
- Bake the crust 7 minutes. The crust should be very lightly browned and just begining to set. Allow it to cool COMPLETELY.
- To make the cheesecake combine the cream cheese, sweetener, egg, peanut butter and vanilla extract with an electric mixer. Beat the filling until it is completely combined and light and creamy.
- Spread the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-33 minutes or until the cheesecake has set. Cool the cheesecake completely.
- For the chocolate topping combine the melted butter and sugar free chocolate chips, stir until the chocolate has melted and is smooth. You can do this in a microwaveable bowl, a double boiler, or small saucepan over low heat. Pour the melted chocolate over the cooled cheesecake and tip the pan back and forth so it covers it completely. Allow the cheesecake to cool at least 2 hours.
If you accidentally heat the chocolate too fast or too long and it seems overcooked add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or butter at a time, stir well and the chocolate will loosen up again.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 425TOTAL FAT: 38gCHOLESTEROL: 101mgSODIUM: 228mgCARBOHYDRATES: 9.8gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 6gFIBER: 3.8gSUGAR: 2.1gPROTEIN: 9.6g
Leave a Comment