WW One Point Sheet Pan Brownies
This One Point Sheet Pan Brownie is everything you’d want in homemade BUT lower in points than classic homemade brownies! The best part is that they can be ready in less than 40 minutes. They are the PERFECT chocolatey treat!
COOK TIME25 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME40 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white granulated sugar substitute-I use Lakanto Monkfruit Baking Sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder- I use Great Value Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 Tbsp light butter made with canola oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 large eggs or 4 eggs whites
- 1/2 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients; flour, sugar substitute, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir in hot water, melted light butter, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Whisk in non fat plain Greek yogurt and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Spray a (10 x 15) baking or cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour the brownie batter in prepared pan. Spread batter evenly throughout the pan.
- Bake for about 25-28 minutes, or until a toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Allow the brownies to cool for 5-10 minutes on the counter before cutting and serving.
- Dust the tops of the brownies with powder sugar or add a layer of my chocolate frosting, if desired.Servings: Makes 30 brownies 1 Personalpoints for 1 brownie or 3 personalponts for 2 brownies without frosting
GREEN/BLUE/PURPLE: 1 Smartpoint for 1 brownie without frosting or 2 brownies for 3 Smartpoints
- 4 Smartpoints for 1 brownie with homemade chocolate glaze* see notes for recipe or 2 Smartpoints for 1 brownie with Pillsbury sugar free chocolate frosting
Optional Homemade Frosting Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 Tbsp skim milk
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chocolate chips
In a saucepan, melt the butter, milk, and sugar and bring to a boil. Let it boil for 2 minutes. Add marshmallows and chocolate chips and stir until well combined. Add additional milk, if frosting needs thinning.
Spread frosting evenly over cooled brownies.
- The Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (sugar substitute) that is used in this recipe is zero points. Please keep in mind-the point value can vary depending on the brand of sugar substitute you choose to use.
- The Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener has a 1:1 ratio to real sugar. If you use a different sugar substitute you will want to use the equivalent to real sugar that is recommended on back of the sugar substitute package.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- HERSHEY’S NATURAL UNSWEETENED 100% HOT COCOA, BAKING, 8 OUNCE CAN (PACK OF 6)
- LAKANTO MONKFRUIT SWEETENER
- GOLD MEDAL ALL PURPOSE FLOUR, 10 LBS. (PACK OF 2)
- ARM & HAMMER BAKING SODA
- COPPERKITCHEN BAKING PANS – 3 PCS TOXIC FREE NONSTICK – ORGANIC ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY PREMIUM COATING – DURABLE QUALITY – RECTANGLE PAN, COOKIE SHEET – BAKEWARE SET (3)
- PILLSBURY CREAMY SUPREME SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE FUDGE FROSTING
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 44TOTAL FAT: 4gSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 13mgSODIUM: 53mgCARBOHYDRATES: 9gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 2g