Banana Split Trifle
- 1 container Yellow prepared-mix or Angel food ready-mix
- 1 Lg Pkg. Banana Pudding
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1 ½ cups sliced clean strawberries
- 1 ½ – 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple (or 6 ozcan of crushed pineapple, tired)
- 1 container – Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Jar Maraschino Cherries, diced
- ½ C Pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce
- Prepare the cake and confirm it’s absolutely cooled earlier than assembling the dessert.
- Cut the cake into chunk-sized portions. Prepare the pudding blend. At some stage in a trifle dish (or huge salad bowl) hack the chunk-size pieces, the usage of half of the cake for the primary layer. Pinnacle the cake pieces with 1/2 the pudding, half of the bananas, half the strawberries, half the pineapple, half the Cool Whip, half the Maraschino cherries, half of the chocolate sauce and half the nuts. Repeat of those steps with the last components in the identical order. Chill till able to serve.
- *be aware: once I bring together mine, I don’t allow the pudding to line completely earlier than assembling because i would like it to figure it’s manner in between the cake pieces earlier than it firmly units.