WW PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Ultra creamy, three ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fudge that is only 2 net carbs per slice!
Cook Time: 6 Minutes | Chill Time: 30 Minutes | Total Time: 36 Minutes | Yield: 21
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar swerve sweetener
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat a medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Melt butter, then add brown sugar. Stir continuously until sugar dissolves and it begins to simmer and a thick brown caramel begins to form. This usually takes 6-8 minutes for me.
- When the sauce is thickened and looks like caramel remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract (if using) until melted.
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper and carefully pour the fudge into the pan.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Peel the wax paper away from the fudge and slice. (I slice the loaf into three long skinny rows, then slice the long rows into 7 chunk size pieces.)
- Top with sea salt as desired.
- Store in freezer.
Yield: 21 |Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 112 | Total Fat: 10.7g | Cholesterol: 11.6mg | Sodium: 52.9mg | Carbohydrates: 2.7g | Net Carbohydrates: 2.2g | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 1.3g | Protein: 2.8g
Leave a Comment