weight watchers Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler
SERVINGS: 6 SERVINGS
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup butter, unsalted softened
- ½ cup erythritol low carb sweetener
- 2 eggs medium
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into small pieces
- 8 strawberries cut into halves
- Preheat the oven to 190C/380F
- In a bowl mix the butter and erythritol together until smooth
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract
- Add the almond flour, salt and baking powder until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a baking dish.
- Place the strawberries on top of the batter.
- Scatter the cream cheese pieces over the top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes until firm and golden. Remove the foil after 25 minutes of baking. ( The crust rises up and around the fruit, but fruit may peek out of top).
- Eat and enjoy!
The net carbs will be the total carb count minus the fibre count. Carb count excludes sugar alcohols.
| Serving: 1serving | Calories:264kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.6g | Protein:5.3g | Fat: 26g | Fiber:1.3g |
Leave a Comment