WEIGHT WATCHERS STRAWBERRY POKE CAKE
Prep Time20 mins
Cooling time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 20 mins
Yield: 18 Servings (3 Freestyle points per serving)Course: Dessert
Keyword: dessert, freestyle, weight watchers, wwServings: 18 servings
1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix, classic yellow, sugar free
12 oz. Diet 7 Up
1 .3 oz. Strawberry, sugar free Jello
6 oz. Cool Whip, fat free
- In a medium bowl whisk together the cake mix and Diet 7 Up until smooth.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray then add the batter. Cook cake according to the directions on the box.
- When the cake comes out of the oven let it cool for 15 minutes. While the cake is cooling boil 1 cup of water. Add the boiling water to the Jell O. Stir until completely dissolved (3 minutes). Then add 1 cup of cold water and stir.
- Poke holes into the top of the cake using a fork. Pour the Jell O evenly over the cake.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Spread Cool Whip across the top then serve.