WW Old-Fashioned, Homemade Butter Rolls!
– Self Rising Flour, 3 cups
– Baking Powder, 4 tsp.
– Eggs, 3 medium or large
– Salt, 1 tsp.
– Swerve Confectioners Sugar, 1/4 cup
– Plain, Non-Fat Greek Yogurt, 1 1/2 cups
– I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, 6 Tbls.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease skillets (I used cast iron), or small pans, with PAM and set aside.
2. In medium sized bowl, mix together 2 1/2 cups of flour and other ingredients, until a dough ball forms (it will be sticky). Pour out some the additional 1/2 cup of flour on counter surface and place dough ball directly into the middle. With your hands, kneed the dough ball until it is no longer sticky.
3. Using rolling pin roll out dough ball until its 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick. Now, using a glass or biscuit cutter, cut out 32 round shapes. You may need to roll out the dough again, to reach the 32 total amount of rolls. Place each roll into skillet or pan. Spray tops of them with PAM.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.
5. Serve & Enjoy!
Makes 32 servings. 1 Freestyle point per serving.