Keto Sheet Pan Pizza
Information for this recipe is provided at the bottom of this recipe card. Scroll down.
- ½ pound sweet Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 whole large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium Bell pepper sliced, (any bell pepper, green, red, yellow or orange)
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic passed through a garlic press
- ½ cup pizza sauce (leave out the sugar)
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix uncooked sausage meat, cream cheese, almond flour, coconut flour, 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Spray a quarter sheet pan (13×9-inch) with kitchen pan spray.
- Press the mixture into the pan making an even edge all the way around.
- NOTE>…If mixture is not cold, refrigerate the filled pan for 30 minutes to firm up the crust before baking.
- Bake 12 minutes, turning pan half way through baking.
- While crust is baking, in a medium skillet with the olive oil over medium heat, saute onions and peppers for ten minutes until slightly soft. Add spinach and cook one minute to wilt.
- Add garlic and remove from heat.
- When crust comes out of oven, spread pizza sauce on bottom, top with cooked vegetables from pan, sprinkle on cheddar and mozzarella and bake for about 25 minutes, or until browned and melty. Place under the broiler for a minute if you desire it to be more browned.
- Cut into eight portions and serve.