ONE MINUTE KETO MUG BROWNIE
Healthy Keto Mug Brownies don’t get better than this! This easy 1-minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer. It takes practically no time to make, it’s legitimately as delicious as the “real” thing.
Now Let’s Start
1 . 1 tbsp Butter, melted
2. 1 tbsp Coconut Flour (I use this brand), or 3 tbsp Almond Flour
3. 1 tbsp Lily’s chocolate chips, I use this brand
4. 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, I use this brand
5. ½ tsp Baking powder, I use this brand
6. ½ Tsp Vanilla extract, optional (for vanilla cake option), I use this brand
7. 1 Egg white OR whole egg
8. 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener, I use this brand, optional
9. 1 tbsp whipping cream
- Lightly grease a small microwave-safe cereal bowl or oven-safe ramekin with coconut oil or cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your beaten egg (white or whole), whipping cream, butter, and chocolate chunks and mix until a thick batter is formed.
- If using a microwave, microwave in 30-second intervals until desired the texture is achieved (I usually get the best texture at 55 seconds) being sure not to overcook. If you overcook it, it will be dry. If using an oven, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, or until a the skewer comes out ‘just clean’ from the center.
Leave a Comment