Keto Peanut Butter Cups
peanut butter cups Want to relish the chocolate peanut butter dessert but don’t want the unhealthy carbs? Try the
keto chocolate peanut butter keto cups .
Ingredients required for Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups
Total Servings – 12
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – Up to 10 minutes
Additional Time – 60 minutes
● 28.5 grams salted peanuts (chopped and roasted● 2 tablespoons heavy cream
● 1 cup coconut oil
● 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
● 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
● 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
● 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
● 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Prepare Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups
1 – Place a saucepan over a low-heat setting and pour coconut oil in it. Allow it to heat for about 3 to 5 minutes and then add peanut butter while stirring continuously. Keep doing so until the peanut butter turns smooth.
2 – Whisk in cocoa powder, heavy cream, liquid stevia, salt, and vanilla extract to the saucepan and stir for a few minutes. Turn off the heat. Everything until now should take less than 10 minutes.
3 – Spread a baking sheet and place 12 silicone muffin molds on it or use a muffin pan with 12 divisions.
4 – Evenly distribute the chocolate-peanut mixture in the 12 muffin molds.
5 – Freeze the keto chocolate peanut butter cups for a minimum of 1 hour and then remove the same from the muffin molds – or the muffin tray – and serve.
● If you’re preparing the chocolate peanut butter keto cups for later consumption then after removing them from the muffin molds transfer the same to an airtight container or a zippable plastic bag.
Nutritional Information for Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cups (Per Serving)
Energy – 20.5 kcal
Carbohydrates – 0.25 grams
Fat – 2.2 grams
Fiber – N/A
Protein – 0.3 grams