Just Made These paleo and keto brownies are extra fudgy, super easy, just 5 ingredients and 1g net carb a p
yield: 16 prep time: 5 MINUTES total time: 5 MINUTES
You can totally eat edible cookie dough on the keto diet with these low-carb chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs. Gluten-free, sugar-free, and ketogenic diet approved!
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir the butter, cream cheese, and sweetener together until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, salt, vanilla and still well to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop into 2 tbsp size balls, and chill.
YIELD: 16 SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 62 TOTAL FAT: 6g SATURATED FAT: 3g CHOLESTEROL: 11mg SODIUM: 54mg CARBOHYDRATES: 2g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 1g
Leave a Comment