keto chocolate cake
Prep Time 5:mins
Cook Time 30:mins
Total Time 35:mins
Keyword: brownie bread, ketogenic
Servings: 10 slices
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol (96 g) I like the Pyure Stevia Blend
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (112 g) I like the Natures Eats brand
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (35 g)
- 1 0.25 oz packet gelatin
- 1/3 cup butter or refined coconut oil (melted) (5.33 tablespoons)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 oz chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips (90% and above is best, or sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl. Fold in half of the chocolate chips/chunks gently.
- If mixture is too thick, add in water one tablespoon at a time until the batter thins out a bit.
- Grease a bread pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Pour mixture into the bread pan and top with remaining chocolate chips/chunks.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until bread raises in the center and begins to harden around the sides. Note: the toothpick method may not work well here if you stick the toothpick into a chocolate chip, it will not come out clean, even if the bread is cooked.
- Allow to cool before handling/slicing.
Nutrition Facts (per slice, recipe makes 10 slices): 264 calories, 26 g fat, 14 g total carbs, 2 g fiber, 10.4 g sugar alcohols (1.6 g net carbs), 5 g protein
Leave a Comment