keto lemon cheesecake
These keto donuts taste just like the real thing, just without all the sugar and carbs! They are deliciously moist and pillowy-soft, with a hint of vanilla and rolled in granulated sweetener. Healthy sugar free donuts, friends. I’m lovin’ it!
You only need 7 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time to make these easy keto donuts! Simply roll them in sweetener, or make a quick glaze. You’ll be amazed how much they taste like regular donuts. A perfectly formed low carb dessert.
- 1 cup / 100g almond flour ground almonds work as well
- 1/3 cup / 75g unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup / 50g granulated sweetener
- 4 eggs medium, or 3 large
- 2 tbsp heavy / double cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter. In a bowl or with a food processor, blend the butter, cream and sweetener until smooth.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and blend until combined. Then add the almond flour and baking powder and mix.
- Spoon the dough into a well-greased donut pan. I used a silicone mini donut pan. Do not overfill!
- Bake ca 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from the pan.
- Roll in granulated sweetener.
1g net carbs per donut. Makes 14 mini donuts. My donuts had a diameter of 6 cm and weighed between 20-24g each.If you prefer a glaze, mix 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp double/heavy cream and 2 tbsp powdered sweetener with a couple of drops vanilla extract.If you have a large donut pan, you should be able to make 6-7 donuts, depending on size. Increase the oven time by around 5 minutes.Make sure you let the donuts cool COMPLETELY before removing them from the pan. They firm up as they cool down.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.9g | Protein: 3.6g | Fat: 10.4g | Fiber: 0.9g | Sugar: 0.3g