Fat bombs are delicious and perfect for keto. These keto strawberry cheesecake fat bombs are sweet, fruity, and super yummy!
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 spoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sweetener, to taste
- Using a fork, mash the strawberries in a bowl; let thaw if frozen
- Add vanilla extract and continue mashing/mixing
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with a hand mixer or whisk
- Add sweetener, mixing and tasting as you go, until the fat bombs reach the desired sweetness
- Spoon the mixture into a small muffin tin or a candy mold
- Freeze until firm, then remove from mold and store in the fridge or freezer
- Eat and enjoy!
Yield6Serving Size1 fat bombAmount Per ServingCalories176Total Fat18gCarbohydrates3gProtein2g
Leave a Comment